Handwoven Rugs Dallas
Find the finest antique handwoven rugs in our family store in Dallas, Texas. We provide you with a selection of genuine 19th and 20th century oriental rugs, including Persian, Turkish, Kashan, vintage, authentic kilim, Oushak, Moroccan and more. Our in-store services include trade, appraisal, consultation, restoration, and cleaning at the best price in the market. Call us now for more information.
Handwoven rugs: a unique piece of history and design for your home!
Rug weaving is an ancient art that goes as far back as 500 BC, in Persia (now Iran). It has been perfected by numerous cultures and passed down from generations to generations. When weaving a rug by hand, it allows the weaver to add more details through the colored wool threads.
Our antique, modern and vintage handwoven Oriental rugs have seen many decades and will remain colorful, sophisticated and luxurious for years to come. Handwoven techniques lead to durable rugs with unique and rich designs that cannot be reproduced in an industrial production line. When purchasing an handmade Oriental rug, you’ll have the guarantee that your rug is one-of-a-kind.
We are proud to offer you a wide selection of handwoven rugs coming from Afghanistan, Armenia, Caucasian Mountains, India, Persia, Turkey, Russia, Iran and more. We carry more than 500 antique, vintage and modern rugs in a variety of colors, sizes, styles and designs. You will find Persian rugs, Oushak rugs, Moroccan rugs, Kilim rugs, Cappadocia rugs, and more!
Other than selling handwoven Oriental rugs, our experienced team offers a complete set of services.
- Trade: Our shop buys, trades and sells antique rugs. All you have to do is send us your images and/ or requests. Change of space or design, you will get full trade in credit on any antique rug in the future, minus any devaluation from wear or damage.
- Appraisal: You have an antique oriental carpet at home, but you have no idea what its worth is? Our team can organize professional documentation, for example, for insurance companies, or for family heirlooms.
- Consulting: If you wish to add a genuine handmade oriental rug to your decor, we recommend the design advice of our highly-trusted network of designer friends. Regarding the appreciation of the woven art, we are happy to start the dialogue.
- Restoration: We consider this service to be necessary for any antique or new oriental rug owners. We can either do it directly in your home or send bigger jobs to trusted professionals overseas. A proactive approach is best for long term preservation.
- Cleaning: Your oriental rug needs more than standard carpet cleaning. Our professional team handles oriental rug cleaning with expertise and great products. Your carpet will benefit from a deep cleaning that will remove all stubborn dirt and dust. Your oriental carpet will come back to you as good as new!
Why choose Nomad Looms for your handwoven rugs?
For over forty years, our family company has always had the customer and his needs as its main objective. Each of our clients has unique demands and we are always happy to meet their expectations with a premium quality handwoven Oriental rug, as well as with an outstanding and personalized service.
Although our team has acquired a vast knowledge about handwoven Oriental rugs, they are always on the lookout for new information, history and trends to better advise you and find the perfect handmade for your home
We have gained a reputation for quality and integrity, in which we take pride. Much like the authentic vintage rugs that we sell, our expertise of understanding and recognizing quality luxury handmade rugs have been passed down through the years.
In store, be assured that our specialized team is there for you, will know how to advise you and will find for you the handwoven carpet that was missing to complete your home décor.
Service Area in Texas
- Fort Worth
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area (DFW area)
- San Antonio
If you have questions about our handwoven rug selection, our services, or our prices, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need. You can also stop by our Nomad Looms store in Dallas, Texas to see all these wonders with your own eyes!