Handmade Rugs Dallas
Find the finest antique handmade rugs in our family store in Dallas, Texas. We provide you with a selection of genuine 19th and 20th century oriental rugs, including Persian, Turkish, Kashan, vintage, authentic kilim, Oushak, Moroccan and more. Our in-store services include trade, appraisal, consultation, restoration, and cleaning at the best price in the market. Call us now for more information.
Handmade rugs: the perfect harmony between durability and uniqueness.
Rug weaving is an ancient art and craft that has been perfected by many cultures and passed down from generation to generations. There are many rug weaving techniques that exist to help nowadays weavers, including slitweaving, dovetailing, and soumaking. Handwoven techniques lead to durable rugs with unique and rich designs that cannot be reproduced in an industrial production line. When purchasing an handmade Oriental rug, you have the certainty that your rug is one-of-a-kind.
We are proud to offer you a wide selection of handmade rugs coming from Afghanistan, Armenia, Caucasian Mountains, India, Persia, Turkey, Russia, Iran and more. We carry more than 500 antique, vintage and modern rugs in a variety of colors, sizes, styles and designs, such as Persian rugs, Oushak rugs, Moroccan rugs, Kilim rugs, and more!
Other than selling handwoven oriental rugs, our experienced team offers a complete set of services.
- Trade: Our shop buys, trades and sells antique rugs. All you have to do is send us your images and/ or requests. Change of space or design, you will get full trade in credit on any antique rug in the future, minus any devaluation from wear or damage.
- Appraisal: You have an antique oriental carpet at home, but you have no idea what its worth is? Our team can organize professional documentation, for example, for insurance companies, or for family heirlooms.
- Consulting: If you wish to add a genuine handmade oriental rug to your decor, we recommend the design advice of our highly-trusted network of designer friends. Regarding the appreciation of the woven art, we are happy to start the dialogue.
- Restoration: We consider this service to be necessary for any antique or new oriental rug owners. We can either do it directly in your home or send bigger jobs to trusted professionals overseas. A proactive approach is best for long term preservation.
- Cleaning: Your oriental rug needs more than standard carpet cleaning. Our professional team handles oriental rug cleaning with expertise and great products. Your carpet will benefit from a deep cleaning that will remove all stubborn dirt and dust. Your oriental carpet will come back to you as good as new!
Why choose Nomad Looms for your handmade rugs?
Since 1975, our family business has always had the customer and his needs as its main objective. Each customer has different demands and we are always thrilled to meet their expectations with a high-quality handmade carpet, as well as with an outstanding and personalized service.
Although our team has acquired a considerable amount of knowledge about handmade rugs, we are always on the lookout for new information, history and trends to better advise you and find the perfect handmade for your home
We have gained a reputation for quality and integrity, in which we take pride. Much like the authentic vintage rugs that we sell, our expertise of understanding and recognizing quality luxury handmade rugs have been passed down through the years. In store, be sure that our specialized team is there for you, will know how to advise you and will find for you the handmade carpet that will become the crown jewel of any room it will be put in.
Service Area in Texas
- Fort Worth
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area (DFW area)
- San Antonio
If you have questions about our handmade rug selection, our services, or our prices, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need. You can also stop by our Nomad Looms store in Dallas, Texas to see all these wonders with your own eyes!