Antique Rug Trade & Sale Service Dallas
We buy, trade and sell antique oriental rugs and carpets in our Dallas family store. Get the best price for your Persian, Turkish, vintage, kilim rug and more. We only buy 19th and 20th century oriental rugs. Our experienced team is there to help you! Call us for more information or to make an appointment
Sell your antique oriental rug at the best price on the market!
Whether you wish to sell or trade your antique oriental carpet, you will find what you need at Nomad Looms. We are always on the lookout for antique rugs and carpets to buy and we pay the best market value to acquire rare antique oriental rugs. Please note that we only buy antique rugs from the 19th and 20th century.
Prior to selling your antique rug, we recommend that you gather some of the following information about your carpet (some information can influence the sale price) :
- Where was the carpet purchased?
- Who owned it before you?
- What is the manufacturing year?
- What is the antique carpet’s type (Persian, Turkish, Moroccan, Oushak, etc)
- What are the dimensions?
If you are unsure of the origins and features of your antique carpet, our consultants will do the necessary research to learn about the origins of your antique carpet, its year of manufacture, its type (Persian, Turkish, Kilim, etc.), the fabric used, etc. After this evaluation, we will be able to determine whether or not we will be willing to buy it to complete our inventory. If your antique rug meets the standards established by our store, we will buy it and guarantee fast payment.
Trading your antique oriental rug : a great alternative to selling!
You also have the option of applying a predetermined value of your antique carpet towards the purchase of a different antique oriental rug or carpet that is available in our inventory. We will provide a fair and reasonable trade for your antique rug and offer you a carpet of equivalent value. As mentioned above, be sure to have all the information available on your antique carpet!
How can I trade or sell my antique rug?
There are three ways you can sell or trade your antique rug to Nomad Looms :
- By sending us an email : Send us all the information about your antique rug (where you bought it, from whom, manufacturing year, dimensions, etc), with high-resolution photos. Then, we will be able to fix an appointment.
- By calling us: Mention that you wish to trade or sell your antique rug and our team will find the best way to assess and appraise your antique rug.
- By coming directly to our store : First, please note that you cannot sell or trade your antique rug without making an appointment. After, you can decide if you’d rather have our specialist come to your home, or if you bring your antique rug in our store for evaluation.
Why choose Nomad Looms to trade or sell your antique rugs?
Since 1975, we are learning everything there is to know about antique rugs : history, manufacturing processes, materials, colors, appraisal, trade, so that we can provide you with a fair price, either in the selling or trading process.
We have gained a reputation for quality and integrity, in which we take pride. Much like the antique and new oriental rugs that we sell, our expertise of understanding and recognizing quality Oriental rugs have been passed down through the years. In store, you will have the certainty that our experienced team is there for you and will know how to advise you on trading and selling your antique rug.
Service Area in Texas
- Fort Worth
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area (DFW area)
- San Antonio
If you have questions about our antique rug trade and sale service, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need. You can also stop by our Nomad Looms store in Dallas, Texas to take an appointment!