Antique Carpets Dallas
Find the finest antique handmade antique carpets in our family store in Dallas, Texas. We provide you with a selection of genuine 19th and 20th century carpets, including Persian, Turkish, Kashan, vintage, authentic kilim, Oushak, Moroccan and more. Our in-store services include trade, appraisal, consultation, restoration, and cleaning at the best price in the market. Call us now for more information.
Antique carpets: the ancient art of handwoven carpets that has made its way to our homes!
The creation of oriental carpets goes way back in our history. The art of Oriental carpet weaving dates back to Antiquity. The oldest traces of oriental carpets have been found in Persia (modern Iran) and date back to 500 years BC. Since then, oriental carpets have always remained luxurious and rich objects. Take this opportunity to take a piece of history in your home, apartment or condo, with a uniquely-designed antique Oriental carpet, made with high-quality wool.
Nomad Looms is proud to provide you with a great selection of handmade antique carpets coming from Afghanistan, Armenia, Caucasian Mountains, India, Persia, Turkey and more. We carry antique rugs that come from the late 19th century and 20th century in a variety of colors, sizes, styles and designs. Our inventory gathers more than 400 antique rugs and kilims : Persian carpets, Oushak carpets, Kashan carpets, Moroccan carpets, Turkish carpets, kilims carpets, Turkish kilims, Kashan carpets, and much more!.
Other than selling antique oriental carpets, our experienced team offers a complete set of services.
- Trade: Our shop buys, trades and sells antique rugs. All you have to do is send us your images and/ or requests. Change of space or design, you will get full trade in credit on any antique rug in the future, minus any devaluation from wear or damage.
- Appraisal: You have an antique oriental carpet at home, but you have no idea what its worth is? Our team can organize professional documentation, for example, for insurance companies, or for family heirlooms.
- Consulting: If you wish to add a genuine handmade oriental rug to your decor, we recommend the design advice of our highly-trusted network of designer friends. Regarding the appreciation of the woven art, we are happy to start the dialogue.
- Restoration: We consider this service to be necessary for any antique or new oriental rug owners. We can either do it directly in your home or send bigger jobs to trusted professionals overseas. A proactive approach is best for long term preservation.
- Cleaning: Your oriental rug needs more than standard carpet cleaning. Our professional team handles oriental rug cleaning with expertise and great products. Your carpet will benefit from a deep cleaning that will remove all stubborn dirt and dust. Your oriental carpet will come back to you as good as new!
Why choose Nomad Looms for your antique carpets?
For over 40 years, our company has always advocated an approach centered on the customer and his needs. Each customer has unique demands and we are happy to meet their expectations with a first quality Oriental carpet, but also with an outstanding service. Although our team has acquired considerable knowledge in the field of antique rugs, we are always on the lookout for new information and trends in order to better advise you.
We have gained a reputation for quality and integrity, in which we take pride. Much like the antique and new oriental rugs that we sell, our expertise of understanding and recognizing quality luxury antique carpets have been passed down through the years.
In store, you will have the certainty that our experienced team is there for you, will know how to advise you and will find for you the oriental carpet that will become the crown jewel of any room it will be put in.
Service Area in Texas
- Fort Worth
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area (DFW area)
- San Antonio
If you have questions about our antique carpet selection, our services, or our prices, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need. You can also stop by our Nomad Looms store in Dallas, Texas to see all these wonders with your own eyes!