Antique Turkish Rug - Sparta Rug
A stunning Antique Turkish Sparta Rug from the 1920s is a striking example of the style. It features an ornate medallion design in the center surrounded by rich blue and rose-colored fields. The rug also features a floral pattern in the border that is all over the design. Even if you have simple, casual decor, a Sparta Rug will make it look elegant. Rugs & More is a Dallas, Texas area rug store that has served the West Coast with the most extensive collection of rugs and carpets. The Rugs & More family has been providing home decor and rugs to the Dallas, DFW area for three generations.
The Sparta rug collection from Sparta features a wide variety of designs in beautiful, hand-knotted wool. Its colors and patterns have been updated with current color trends. It is also available in an ivory background with an abrash effect and vegetable-dyed look. The Sparta collection is sure to make a bold statement in any room. The Sparta collection is an excellent choice for any home because it offers unique and beautiful designs that are timeless. The rugs are also incredibly soft and have a rustic look.
This rug was created to look like a Sarouk rug. It typically features an all-over floral design against a red or blue background. The Sparta rug is made from 100 percent wool and has 180 knots per square inch. This rug is made from a combination of colors that range from rust to blue to navy. This style of rug was popular in the 1920s and 1930s and is still popular today.
Other than selling Turkish Kilim rugs, our experienced team offers a complete set of services.
- Trade: Our shop buys, trades and sells antique rugs. All you have to do is send us your images and/ or requests. Change of space or design, you will get full trade in credit on any antique rug in the future, minus any devaluation from wear or damage.
- Appraisal: You have an antique oriental carpet at home, but you have no idea what its worth is? Our team can organize professional documentation, for example, for insurance companies, or for family heirlooms.
- Consulting: If you wish to add a genuine handmade oriental rug to your decor, we recommend the design advice of our highly-trusted network of designer friends. Regarding the appreciation of the woven art, we are happy to start the dialogue.
- Restoration: We consider this service to be necessary for any antique or new oriental rug owners. We can either do it directly in your home or send bigger jobs to trusted professionals overseas. A proactive approach is best for long term preservation.
- Cleaning: Your oriental rug needs more than standard carpet cleaning. Our professional team handles oriental rug cleaning with expertise and great products. Your carpet will benefit from a deep cleaning that will remove all stubborn dirt and dust. Your oriental carpet will come back to you as good as new!
WHY CHOOSE NOMAD LOOMS FOR YOUR TURKISH KILIM RUGS?
For over 40 years, our family company has always put the emphasis on the customer and his needs. Each customer has different demands and we are always happy to meet their expectations with a high-quality Turkish Kilim rug, combined with an amazing service.
Even if our team has acquired a considerable amount of knowledge about antique and modern Turksih Kilim rugs, they are always on the lookout for new information, history and trends to better advise you. We have gained a reputation for quality and integrity, in which we take pride. Much like the antique Turkish Kilim rugs that we sell, our expertise of understanding and recognizing quality luxury rugs have been passed down through the years.
In store, be assured that our team is there for you and will know how to advise you. Let your Nomad Loom visit become a treasure hunt to find a unique Turkish Kilim rug.
SERVICE AREA IN TEXAS
- Fort Worth
- Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area (DFW area)
- San Antonio
If you have questions about our Turkish Kilim rug selection, our services, or our prices, we invite you to contact us by phone or email. Our team will be happy to provide you with all the information you need. You can also stop by our Nomad Looms store in Dallas, Texas to see all these wonders with your own eyes!